“Lenovo Legion phone duel with Snapdragon 865+ SoC listed on India site, launch expected soon.”
The new Lenovo Legion Phone Duel is powered by the Snapdragon 865+ SoC. The phone has a 20-megapixel selfie camera. Two 2,500mAh batteries are packed with the phone.
On the Indian site, Lenovo has enlisted the Legion phone duel, implying its launch soon in time. The list doesn’t reveal many details. It is stated that the phone is ‘not sold in India’. In July, the gaming phone was launched. The listing on the website suggests its launch soon.
The Legion phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ SoC, offers a display refresh rate of 144Hz. Some key specifications are revealed whereas price is yet to be known. Gizmochina was the first to spot the listing. Lenovo has stated that the phone will be launched in selected markets like Asia pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, along with Latin America afterwards.
Shailendra Katyal, the Executive Director of Consumer PCs and Smart Devices, Lenovo has stated to Gadgets 360 that the Lenovo Legion phone Duel was supposed to launch along with Lenovo’s gaming laptops in August but got delayed last minute because of its high price point. He claimed, “Legion phone will instead come to India when the price point becomes more acceptable, and the retail network is better equipped.
- Runs on Android 10 with ZUI 12 (Legion OS) on top.
- Features a 6.65-inch full HD+ (1,080*2,340 pixels) AMOLED panel that offers 144 refresh rates.
- Powered by snapdragon 865+ SoC.
- Coupled with up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM.
- It has 256GB and 512GB of UFs 3.1 storage options.
- It has a dual rear camera setup that comprises a 64-megapixel primary and 16-megapixel selfie camera, also a 20-megapixel selfie camera on the side pop-up model.
- Packs two 2,500mAh batteries with a combined 5,000mAh capacity.
- Up to 90w turbo power charging support, adds around 50 percent in 10 minutes and takes a whole of 30 minutes to completely recharge.
- Connectivity options are 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC and two USB type- c ports (one on the side and other at the bottom).
- Also, there’s an in-display fingerprint sensor.