If you are unaware of the process of how to schedule tweets at a time on Twitter, you are at the right place. Tweeting about events currently taking place is truly as interesting as posting captivating photos on Instagram and Facebook.
However, along with gathering information and sharing them, tweet lovers shall also hunt for some comfortability too in here. Well, Twitter offers a feature of scheduling all the user tweets accordingly and massing them together for future use i.e. letting users post preset texts, gift coupons, discounts, and a lot more.
See Also: 6 Best YouTube Thumbnail Maker Online
What this features aims at is to not make people stare at their screen for sharing information, rather post the already settled tweets for the desired time.
Now, scheduling tweets require users to access third-party apps to enjoy their Twitter experience seamlessly. But to schedule tweets, one has to sign in to Twitter to compose some texts first. If you are a beginner, you have got to read the entire article just to understand how a Twitter user operates the platform and with less effort.
New players, after logging in and switching to the blue and white Twitter home page, have to tap the blue tweet option somewhere down below. Insert limited texts with as many emojis, photos or videos you want and then tap tweet.
Like other social media platforms, you will also get options for Quote Tweets, Retweets, comments for your reply to any tweet you encounter in one of your column feeds. Giving daily stories is not an exception too.
SCHEDULE TWEETS FOR BOTH ANDROIDS AND IPHONES
SCHEDULING TWEETS ON ANDROIDS
Now, these are the basic things we, like Twitter users, know. But the thing which most of us are unaware of is the feature of scheduling the tweets.
A bit of insight, Twitter Ads greatly allow users to schedule both of their organic and Promoted-only tweets within users’ ads account done in advance. This is solely done so that people with hectic schedules, running out of both time and applicable tweets, can add the scheduled ones for the new and upcoming campaigns. Now let’s just see how we can use this feature for Android devices:
- Open any browser on your mobile phone and the search bar enter mobile.twitter.com.
- Log in to your account with your username and password and enter the homepage.
- Now click the blue circle with a feature and a +sign straight down to the right-hand corner of the home page.
- After you are done with inserting texts, tap the schedule button.
- Options showing time, date and the Time Zone lets you choose where and when to send the tweets and click Confirm on the top corner.
- Now if you are willing to delete those texts scheduled by you, just click on the Unsent Tweets option on the upper corner.
- Among the two tabs visible i.e. Drafts and Scheduled, click on the Scheduled tab and thereafter the black Edit option in the upper corner.
- Now, you will get all your scheduled tweets together in one checkbox and that’s it. just remove the unwanted tweets from there and tap Done to save new changes.
SCHEDULING TWEETS FOR IPHONE
For Apple users who don’t want to use the browser path, we will serve you with a different app for tweets and that is Tweetings. The app offer protection with Face ID, customization options for the interface additionally. It’s easily available in the play store. If you are the one looking for good tweeting apps, go for it. below are the points of how to schedule tweets on an Apple device:
- After you download, sign in to your account and compose texts by tapping a sign visible at the upper left corner.
- Now tap the preferable tweet to schedule and select the three-dot menu by which the Schedule Tweets option pops up.
- Unlike Androids, you are provided with time intervals for your tweets so that you can share them at the desired time. Just tap on schedule at the top left corner to enjoy this.
HOOTSUITE: ONE MORE FOR IOS
Scheduling user tweets is going to be more interesting with one more option– Hootsuite. Available for both Android and IOS devices, it is one of the popular apps which can automatically post feeds on any 3 social media platforms for free with much ease. So, to work with Hootsuite, follow the steps down below.
- If you haven’t downloaded the version still now, go to the play store and search for it.
- Log in to your user handle with the required credentials.
- Tap the Compose option easily visible on the screen to tweet for the current feeds.
- Once done, either click the Next option to post or schedule it using Auto-Scheduling or Custom Schedule.
- Set specific dates and times for tweets to publish.
That’s it. You are done with your scheduling process.
However, if this app does not meet up your expectations, we have more options here for you that may have some other features in-built to suit your preference.
This handy-for-everything app lets users easily tweet and schedule them on Facebook, iMessage, and so on. This alternative automatically posts new tweets in a Twitter account by pushing Delayd tweet.
This auto-scheduling app has some more features like social media integration, Extension options, and so on which certainly brings it at the top among the user preferences. It can be easily used on both Android and Apple devices with similar ways of scheduling tweets.
HOW TO VIEW THE SCHEDULED TWEETS ON MOBILE?
People in want of seeing their scheduled tweets saved altogether, below are the following steps to easily make that happen.
- Launching any browser and searching for twitter.com is preferable.
- Login to your account with the correct credentials and you are then switched to the home screen.
- Click the blue feather+ circle at the right bottom of the screen.
- Clicking on Unsent Tweets at the top right corner will get you to see two more tabs i.e. Drafts and Scheduled.
- For viewing purposes, click on the Scheduled tab to have all your scheduled tweets under a single shed.
Today Twitter has a billion users behind which establishes it as the top tool for most marketing and professional purposes. It helps us connect with the individuals, not only with its features but also with the comfortability it offers along.
So with this, we come to the end of our discussion. Above the some of the best ways to schedule tweets on both Android and iPhones. Do let us know in our comment section how well did we serve you with this article.