In today’s world, managing your money is one of the most important things to do. Handling your personal finances may be tough, but indeed, very necessary that you can’t go without. In this era, you cannot afford to balance a cheque book for obvious reasons.
But thanks to the ever-developing technology, there are Personal Finance apps for android that would help you balance and maintain your budget- saving your time and energy while doing it more efficiently and accurately.
Why do you need a personal finance app?
A personal finance app helps you draft and balance your budget. With the help of these personal finance apps for android, you can even meet your long-term financial goals. These personal finance apps can also be synced to your investment accounts, savings accounts, loans etc and help you chalk out comprehensive solutions to your budgeting.
What benefits do personal finance apps offer?
Personal finance apps systematically organize all your loans, income sources, credits and debits, saving goals at one place so that you can cut on expenses that aren’t much necessary or invest somewhere you may perhaps, gain some long-term profit.
These Personal Finance Apps For Android also give you reminders about bill payments, probable expenditures, subscriptions, and even auto-bill payments.
Best personal finance apps for Android 2021
Here’s to suggesting you a list of 5 best personal finance apps for Android that you must keep in order to track and maintain your personal finances effortlessly:
Intuit’s Mint is a top-notch personal financing app that helps you to reach your financial goals with customized budgeting, personalized insights, tracking expenditures and monitoring subscriptions– all for free.
Find out below the perks of having Mint by your side:
- Is totally budget-friendly, that is, free of any charge.
- Systematically lays down your credit and debit accounts data to get all your money at one screen
- Categorizes your expenses and savings to show you how much are you saving or spending, in which direction is your money going
- Auto-updates your expenses columns and adds on to categories as suited by needs
- Helps you plan and stick to your budget by showing you the real scenario of your spending habits
- Lists down factors that contribute towards your credit
- Gives you reminders regarding your upcoming expenses for bill payments, subscriptions etc.
Hence, these are the reasons why Mint has been rated as number 1 most downloaded personal financial app in 2020. Because of all these amazing features that it offers to its users, you must definitely check it out.
You never have to worry about missing a bill again, because Prism is here for you. Prism sets forth all your financial and bill accounts in one place, giving you a real picture of your finances. All you have to do is add your bills to the app.
After the bills have been added, the app will itself track your bills and sends reminders to you regarding due dates, thus, preventing you from delayed payments or paying any late fine charges.
You can even make your bill payments via the app itself, either on the same day or several days ago. Here, one the greatest advantages that you get is that you do not even need to login to multiple accounts for paying the bills.
Known to be the best app for bill payments, you can opt for Prism and manage your finances by never missing out on any of your bills!
Financial Calculators is one very useful app that includes a compilation of various free financial calculators for investments, loans, mortgages, retirement plans, credit cards and so much more.
These calculators help you analyse the interests it’s going to cost you for loans, whether or not an investment to be made, what returns might you get from your investments, chalk out retirement plans etc. Avail all these amazing facilities for free, except for some special advanced features you might have to pay a little.
Accomplish your long-term goals and make clever decisions with the help of Financial Calculators.
Spendee is a personal finance app for android that helps you manage your finances by:
- Tracking your cash flow: All you have to do is link your bank accounts, crypto wallets and e-wallets to get a detailed overview of your transactions.
- Helping you understand your financial habits: Spendee analyses your financial data simply without you having to put your head through complicated Excel spreadsheets. You can understand where your money goes and how you can make them more, what decisions to take to bring out a fruitful result. You can also check which are the areas where you spend more than where do you earn more.
- Making your expenses stress-free: Plan smart budgets so that you stick to your budget drafts, not overspend money and save big for future use.
Additionally, you also get to access:
- Linking bank accounts, wallets etc.
- Notifications and reminders
- Customization of budgeting plans
- Multiple currencies
- Data synchronization and backup
So, if you want to get your money into shape, avail these paid services by Spendee and get set on your smart financing.
PocketGuard is a straightforward, easy to use personal finance app that crunches numbers to show you how much money are you left with, setting aside bill payments, subscriptions and other expenses. It highlights those areas for you that consume too much of your income. It allows you to sync your bank accounts, loans, investments and more at one place for you to keep a check on your account balance, net worth etc.
What’s really unique about PocketGuard is that it permits you to stay above your bills and even negotiate over better prices for phone bills, cable, electricity etc. All to do at your end is to assign a set number that you want for future leave the rest on the app.
If you are serious about balancing your personal finances and bring your budget to the right track, this app is for you.
Thus, that is how you can chalk out budgets for yourself without having to compromise on accuracy and effectivity. Keep your personal finances in order using our above recommended 5 best personal finance apps for Android 2021.
Some of these personal finance apps for Android offer you their great features for absolutely free, whereas for some you need to pay. However, you also have the option to access some of their free facilities and pay for some advanced ones. Irrespective of whether you choose to pay or not, these personal finance apps surely are built to meet your needs and shoo away your worries.
Let us know your opinions by commenting down below. Thank you for reading!