Among various social media applications snapchat has always been the most popular and user favorite application. It is a multifunction app that allows user to capture pictures, chat, call etc . People often use snapchat as a camera application because of its beautiful and amazing and unique filters. Not only you can click pictures you can also share and chat to your near and dears.
See Also : 5 BEST APPS FOR MAKING POSTERS Of 2021
It is very easy to make a snapchat account so is to use it. But when it comes to deleting or deactivating snapchat account people get confuse here is an easy way to delete snapchat account. Snapchat do not allow you to deactivate your account temporarily but deleting is possible.
HOW TO DELETE SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT BY WEBSITE:
- you need to log in to your Snapchat account via the website.
- authenticate your details and verify that you are a human.
- Once you are login you are ready to proceed further.
- Click on my account and security on the left-hand side.
- select Delete my account and then press hyperlink accounts portal
- again enter your log-in details.
- then a confirmation box will popup then press continue.
HOW TO DELETE YOUR SNAPCHAT ACCOUNT BY APP:
- open snapchat app.
- log in
- click on the avatar on top left corner.
- click on settings icon.
- click on support then I need help.
- on the search bar type delete my account and enter.
- tap on hyperlink saying account portal
- enter your log in credentials and continue.
Your snapchat is deleted by just a few simple and easy steps. After deactivating your account, you can reactivate it in 30days.To reactivate your account you just need to log in to your snapchat account on the smartphone application. It will take 24 hours to reactivate. Else after 30days your account will be deleted permanently.