In this modern world of smart business, strong marketing strategies are necessary to make your brand visible. And, one of the most efficient strategy to spread your word among people is to have business cards. This helps you gain more visibility at lower or even at no cost.
Here we have talked about best business card scanner apps for iPhone which you can use everyday and make your life effortless.
However, advertising your brand is not the sole purpose of these business cards. It also involves making an impression on your clients. The design, layout, colour, font, and every little detail you put in your card, and the way you present it, is of utmost importance in determining the impact you make.
See Also : 5 Best free Flight Tracking Apps for iPhone
Besides, whether the business card is a paper card or a digital card also matters. In this era of advanced technology, keeping paper business cards every time wherever you go may not seem feasible, whereas this limitation does not affect digital cards. Digital business cards (scanned business cards) come in handy and make your brand come across as unique.
Why should you use scanned business cards?
Below lies a series of reasons as to what are the pros of having scanned business cards at your side:
- You stand out– Not every business uses scanned business cards, so when you make use of them, it makes you look unique. This may impress your customers too. Just because of these scanned business cards, your brand comes out to be creatively different from your other business competitors.
- Easy to share– It’s easy to share your scanned cards with your customers or other people, even if they are not present physically. You only need to send them via an email or even through social media.
- Store lots of information without any hassle– These kind of business cards can conveniently store as much information as you want them to, such as website addresses, contact number, email Id, social media details etc.
- Cost saving– Scanned business cards save quite a lot of your money that’s involved in designing and printing out unlike paper cards. You may or may not have to pay for the designing of cards. That is the only part where payment might be required.
- Easy to update– In case of scanned business cards, it is easier to make modifications over your cards digitally from those cards that have been designed and printed out already. It does not require you to print new sets of cards and saves a lot of money and time.
- Is eco-friendly– These digital business cards do no utilize papers, that in turn, prevents more cutting of trees. This helps is keeping the air levels clean and pure.
Hence, these are some of the major benefits that you derive from choosing scanned business cards.
5 best business cards scanner apps for iPhone
If you wish to keep scanned business cards for your brand, here’s a list of some best business card scanner apps for iPhone that might be useful for you:
CamCard offers a variety of features to users for free. But additionally, you get to unlock some extra bonuses only if you subscribe to its premium version.
With CamCard, you can scan your business cards either one-by-one at a time or in batches. All the information that you have given in your card, also gets saved in your phone, wherein you can add your own little notes or reminders for your convenience. One of the most unique and amazing features that CamCard gives you is that you can invite some other person (maybe secretary or colleague, whoever) to save the information on your behalf.
You can even send out e-cards via CamCard. This app keeps a track of your saved contacts so that when any of your contact gets promoted or goes through a job transfer, you will be notified about it. Besides, CamCard keeps all your data super safe even if you log in from multiple devices.
To conclude, CamCard is one of the highly recommended best business card scanner apps for iPhone if you prefer having scanned business cards.
ABBY Business Card Scanner
Convert your paper business cards to digital with one single tap via ABBY business card scanner. Its known to be fast, easy and accurate. Get your smartphone started to scan your business cards and see how the app saves all the information in your contact list. It’s USP lies in the fact that it can scan multilingual cards too! The BCR supports a maximum of 3 languages in one card.
Most of the time, you can use all of the app’s features for free but it is restricted to 10 cards. For more, you need to pay for the premium account.
So, if you want to walk around freely without worrying about card holders, download ABBY business card scanner right away!
Card Scanner by Zoho
Card Scanner by Zoho enables you to transfer from card to contact with just one click. Here’s how it can help you:
- You can scan a business card or a QR code and store it as a contact
- Connect to your contacts within the app using email templates
- Enables you to export contacts over multiple social platforms
- Has the ability to scan business cards in 17 languages
It definitely does provide a number of brilliant features for free but charges you in case you wish to use its premium facilities. But considering the truth that it is available in so many languages, you can choose to install the app.
ScanBiz Cards entitles you to unlimited scans for business cards. Even though you can use this app for individual purposes, but it is best suited for enterprises. Distinctively, this business card scanner apps for iPhone provides human transcription services where you can get conference badges and scanned business cards manually transcribed. Along with it, you are eligible for 100 free transcription credits annually. Being bang on point with its accuracy, it is highly secured as well.
If you want a more professional touch to suit your enterprise’s needs, this is one of the best business card scanner apps for iPhone you go for!
BizConnect flexibles you to bridge a mutually beneficial relationship with potential customers and other businesses by:
- Exporting business card details to excel
- Securing cloud backup
- Accessing quick sync with Google and Outlook
- 100% accuracy in business card digitization
- Permitting multi device login
Under the free plan, you can scan up to 600 cards but for unlocking some extra features beyond, the app would ask you for upgradation to its premium membership.
Hence, BizConnect indeed is one among the 5 best business cards scanner apps for iPhone.
These are our little recommendations for the 5 best business card scanner apps for iPhone that lets your brand be distinctive among the crowd and gets you new clients! Hurry up and get started on your marketing making a good use of these business card scanner apps.
We hope our suggestions have been useful for you, do let us know down below and we’ll be glad to have your support!